somebody stop me!!!
Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ok, I've been REAL busy digiscrapping. Actually, I've been downloading like crazy and it's driving my husband nuts. See, our broadband connection is being used by two computers. His and mine. And so as I multi-download, he gets crappy connection. hahahahaha!

I did mention that I'm on a home tutorial of Adobe Photoshop, right? I tell you, it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G what you can do with this program. I'm trying to learn a little at a time, and I try and practice what I've learned.

The first layout I did (the one of Chloe...one post down) was pretty simple, where I just copy-pasted the papers, the picture, the frame, the tag, the ribbons, and all the other elements. From there, I've moved on. You can click on the pics to see them up close.

This is Project #2. I did this for an officemate of mine. There's a fundraiser activity thing at the office and she needs to sell tickets. I'm her "manager" and so I figured a poster was a good way to promote my "talent". ngyahahaha! Again, I just played around with all the stuff and put them together.


This is Project #3. My first real project where I really played around with Photoshop.


And finally...this one is my latest. Project #4.


This is sooo fucking addicting. Somebody stop me!!!

But if you do, I'd have to kill you...


mrs. schmuck | 10:12 PM | | link


Comments: Post a Comment
mrs. schmuck

married to mr. schmuck. living it. loving it. it's absolute bliss, i tell you.



my links

the schmucks - our pre-wedding blog
100 things about me
our pre-wedding pics
our prenup pics
my digiscraps
my wish list
email us!



my daily dose

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my scrappy world

scrapbook exchange . scrapbook-bytes . RAKScraps .



my appetizers

kusina ni manang . the radical chef . baby rambutan . english patis . our kitchen . she who eats . scent of green bananas . pilgrim's pots and pans . green mansion . kitchen ni lola ko . gastronomic delights . world class cuiscene . obachan's kitchen .



taggies

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Who are you?

Where are you from? (URL or email)

What's your message?(smilies)





my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . friendster . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



previous posts

new addiction
worth getting lost for
after a month...
Our Wedding Kwento (and Sign Off from W@W)
pre-wedding thoughts...a backtrack
still in bliss!
Welcome to my new home!!!





archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com