new addiction
Saturday, June 25, 2005

It's been such a long time since I last posted, and I've so missed blogging. So many things have been happening that I'd like to write about, but I can never seem to find the time to sit down and actually do it. And I've soooo missed bloghopping!

Ok, I gotta admit that my computer time has been drastically affected by a recent addiction of mine. I've always admired scrapbooking, and after visiting CG's site, I've sort of been hooked. But since I didn't have the patience (and finances) to actually go out and look for (and buy) scrapbooking materials, I discovered digital scrapbooking. And so now I'm on this home tutorial of Adobe Photoshop. Check out my first project.



Not bad, I think. hee! I'm thinking of doing a layout for our wedding pics too. Can't wait to get started on that one.

*****

On the homefront, things are also A-OK! We've been married almost 2 months now, and things are just as blissful. My husband hasn't been talking in his sleep as much. He now just mumbles one or two sentences. It's been corny lately, and I keep telling Schmuck that I miss the early morning conversations I've had with "the other guy" that I slept with. hehehe! Schmuck still thinks he married a nut, and I'm beginning to think he's right. ngyahahaha!

*****

I'm not sure if other new wives have encountered this, but ever since we got married, I've been breaking out like crazy. I think it's worse than puberty, but seriously, I don't understand it. And I swear, it only started when we got married. It's like pimples and I have developed a similar matrimonial bond, and there's just no getting rid of it. My mom said that the same thing happened to her when she and my dad just got married.

Of course, I've been getting ribbed at the office for it. They keep telling me that we should get enough sleep and lessen the sex a little. I work with pervs, I tell you. Anyhoo, I'm not sure if it's hormones or if it's my body getting used to having schmuck beside me all the time. Whatever it is, I wish it would get the hell away from my face. hahaha! You guys know any good pimple excorcist?

*****

Schmuck and I are planning on getting a new car. According to him, we sell his old car, he gets my car, and I GET THE NEW CAR. Woohoooo!!! Now who am I to argue with that?! We're torn between getting a Honda Civic or the new Mazda 3. We visited their showrooms this afternoon, but we still haven't decided on which on we're getting. Dilemma, dilemma...

Can't wait to get our brand new wheels!!!

*****

Ok, it's back to digiscrapping for me.


mrs. schmuck | 4:34 PM | | link


Comments: Post a Comment
mrs. schmuck

married to mr. schmuck. living it. loving it. it's absolute bliss, i tell you.



my links

the schmucks - our pre-wedding blog
100 things about me
our pre-wedding pics
our prenup pics
my digiscraps
my wish list
email us!



my daily dose

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my scrappy world

scrapbook exchange . scrapbook-bytes . RAKScraps .



my appetizers

kusina ni manang . the radical chef . baby rambutan . english patis . our kitchen . she who eats . scent of green bananas . pilgrim's pots and pans . green mansion . kitchen ni lola ko . gastronomic delights . world class cuiscene . obachan's kitchen .



taggies

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Who are you?

Where are you from? (URL or email)

What's your message?(smilies)





my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . friendster . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



previous posts

worth getting lost for
after a month...
Our Wedding Kwento (and Sign Off from W@W)
pre-wedding thoughts...a backtrack
still in bliss!
Welcome to my new home!!!





archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com