pre-wedding thoughts...a backtrack
Monday, May 23, 2005

As I was putting away my pre-wedding stuff, it hit me again what an OC bride I was. Jeez, I had a file for every fucking thing! And I mean every. single. fucking. thing. I'm thinking I must've been one helluva bridezilla, and thank God for my wonderfully understanding husband.

Anyhoo, I found a printout that my officemate gave me. It was a list of questions that they secretly asked schmuck to answer. This was prior to our wedding and it was in preparation for a game in my bridal shower. During the game, they had me answer these questions to see if our answers would match.

The first time I saw the list, I cried. Hellooo?!?! I'm such a pathetic wuss talaga. It's just that the list was so sweet and funny, and I just so loved my husband (or rather, fiance, at that time) even more. I'd like to share the list with you, hoping it will make you smile, or even reminisce about your respective partners.

Oh. I did edit the list though. I took out the more...um...graphic questions. hee!

What does Schmuck like most about Tin(personality wise)?
It's easy to make Tin laugh, making her fun to be with

What does Tin like most about Schmuck (physically)?
Dimples

What was Tin's first impression of Schmuck?
Mayabang

What does Tin consider as THE best gift Schmuck ever gave her?
Snake-skin high heeled shoes

What was the first sign of Schmuck's affection to Tin?
Hold hands?!?

What is Tin's bust size?
What bust? She has one?

What size is Schmuck's...neck?
I don't know myself

What kind of underwear does Schmuck use?
Briefs

What is the first thing Tin will do the morning after the wedding?
Kiss me, I hope

Where is Tin's erogenous zone?
Sobrang dami

What is Tin's pet peeve?
Jolog peeps

What is Tin's most endearing quality?
Her shallowness

What was Schmuck's first impression of Tin?
Cono

What is Schmuck's best physical asset?
Dimples

How many moles does Schmuck have on his back?
Dunno, I can't check my back...hehehe

What will Schmuck wear on the wedding night?
Errr...boxers, or nothing at all

When was the first time Schmuck said "I love you" to Tin?
June 7, 1998

What was the sexiest outfit that Tin ever wore?
Japanese schoolgirl outfit she wore in one of their office costume parties


Damn, I love my husband!


mrs. schmuck | 10:50 AM | | link


Comments: Post a Comment
mrs. schmuck

married to mr. schmuck. living it. loving it. it's absolute bliss, i tell you.



my links

the schmucks - our pre-wedding blog
100 things about me
our pre-wedding pics
our prenup pics
my digiscraps
my wish list
email us!



my daily dose

abbie . abie . aggie . anne . babygirl . batjay . clarice . dang . delish . emi . favel . jacq . leah . leslie . len . lilac . mai . maiji . matootles . mec . mik . monch . monet . nice . notsquare . nyree . pazette . pia . pebz . prada mama . rmartin . ruth . sachiko . star . talhey . theresa . thess . tin from NZ . tin from SG . tin from US . yax .



my scrappy world

scrapbook exchange . scrapbook-bytes . RAKScraps .



my appetizers

kusina ni manang . the radical chef . baby rambutan . english patis . our kitchen . she who eats . scent of green bananas . pilgrim's pots and pans . green mansion . kitchen ni lola ko . gastronomic delights . world class cuiscene . obachan's kitchen .



taggies

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Who are you?

Where are you from? (URL or email)

What's your message?(smilies)





my other links

n@w yahoo groups . google . gmail . yahoo . yahoo mail . citibank online . friendster . dictionary.com . my cycle . nine west . amazon.com .



previous posts

still in bliss!
Welcome to my new home!!!





archives

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005





credits

Powered by Blogger

Weddings@Work




Bravenet.com


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



layout by sarah
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com